"I am the little acorn that becomes the oak."-John Winger
Thursday, December 12, 2019
Bristol Bravos
It is that time of year when the big fourth graders from Bristol walk across the street and sing to us!! Between the songs, Ms. Wichard (the director) asked the forth graders who attended AFC when they were little. A bunch of the forth graders raised their hands.... So, one of my favorites played the drums for us and sang all the songs. I had him when he was three years old. It is amazing to see how much he has GROWN. I know, I know, you can not imagine our little acorns in the forth grade. But it will happen! Cherish the moments when they are so little... and remember... they are still soooo little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today for walking Wednesday we walked over to see the train. Quickly a train came from the left side that seemed to be carrying coal. It was...
-
Acorns love going to the forest! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak."- John Winger

No comments:
Post a Comment