Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Train

 For walking Wednesday, we walked to the train  and had a snack while we waited for its arrival. On the way there, I was in the back of the line as I am always.  I had two friends holding onto my fingers.  One of the friends sings nonstop.  We sang Sticky Sticky Bubble Gum.  The other friend is new and always asks to hold my finger when we are out and about.  At one point they all started singing our walking chant.  Follow Kelly, Stay on the Sidewalk, I am an Acorn, I love School.... As most of you know, that is how we taught the Acorns to go on walks while at school. You have to love the Acorns!




"I am the acorn that becomes the oak"-John Winger



No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST BLOG!!!

Last Forest Day as an Acorn!!! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak.-"John Winger