Thursday, March 9, 2023

Fun in the Forest


Acorns excitedly ran in the Forest for another day of fun exploration of nature.


Some Acorns got right to work trying to make a hole on a log bigger. They took turns working at it.

M. said, "We're whacking it to make a hole."


E. exclaimed, "Let me have a turn!"


A. said, "I'm making a hole over here!"


Acorns also decided to go fishing. One Acorn even caught something!

First they needed to find fishing poles.


Then they started fishing.


H. said, "I almost caught a fish."



B. said, "I caught a fish. See?" 


Then it was time for the ice cream shop.  Today's special was ice cream and a drink of water.

G. asked, "Would you like something?"

G. responded, "A drink!"





                                           "I am the acorn that becomes the oak."- John Winger
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST BLOG!!!

Last Forest Day as an Acorn!!! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak.-"John Winger