Friday, December 9, 2022

Happy Friday

 

Happy Friday! After breakfast we started our day with Dance Party Friday. We love to Shake it Off with our family sticks! Then we prepared for our Friday Capers.  We are exploring birds and nests this year so we decided to make nests with playdough. We continue to decorate our big cardboard nest. Today we cut yarn with scissors and glued the yarn to the outside of the nest. Luckily some older friends helped us with our decorating. Some friends said the yarn looks like worms and would attract birds to the nest. Others thought the yarn pieces looked like noodles. We also explored shadows with the overhead projector and a bird cage at the light table.

 


 


  


T. said, "I like the bird cage."

 



B. said, "Look an egg. How do you like your eggs cooked?"

  

L. said, "I made a nest with eggs."


  

 


Check out the other blogs to see what we did in other classrooms.




"I am the acorn that becomes the oak."-John Winger

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST BLOG!!!

Last Forest Day as an Acorn!!! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak.-"John Winger