Friday, October 7, 2022

Thank You PTO

The PTO has bought perennials for the new perennial gardens!! So during capers today, Acorn teachers took groups of children out to plant.  As some of you may know, planting with children takes twice as long- lol. but they do love digging in the dirt, getting grounded and finding treasures. 

We recruited the Sycamore Room as well to help out or we would have never finished.  The plants look amazing and we can not thank the PTO enough for coming out for the weeding party and purchasing plants, so that we may have a beautiful garden come Spring! 

The other offering outside was playing in the butterfly garden with the train set that we have stashed in the shed. 

As we communicated last week, I have included the blogs from the other capering classes.  Check out all the exploration going on indoors.  

Willow Room

Seedling Room

Maple Room


                                                                 "I found a rolly polly"

                                                  This big kid is going to be a master Gardner!  
                                                The third plant and still going strong!! Thanks E








                                                                          "look a worm"
                                                                       " I found a rock"

I do love to see OLD Acorns during caper day!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST BLOG!!!

Last Forest Day as an Acorn!!! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak.-"John Winger