Once the children came in and got settled with the morning routine, one of the choices was to check on the bird feeder to see if it needed more seed. All observations were correct! More SEED! Birds hungry.
We had a slightly different set up today, they could scoop and pour as much as they wanted as Ms. Kelly counted how many times scoops it took to fill the feeder! A grand total of 25!!
Other happenings, there was a still life set up to draw bouquet of Black-eyed Susans, the light table has new connectors and the sensory table of bubbles. We have started to discuss expectations and agreements. What kind of feet should we have? Should we listen to our friends and teachers? What kind of hands should we have? Do I get to take toys from you? or do I use my words? We will continue to do this until the children and verbally tell us these agreements. We will then, draw a picture of what these things look like and refer to them during every morning meeting.
"I am the acorn that becomes the oak."-John Winger








No comments:
Post a Comment