Monday, February 22, 2021

MUD SEASON!!!

MUD SEASON!
Sunny Monday!! Thank goodness for some sunshine and warmer weather.  
We shifted our morning routine, and started writing our names again, some of the children are working on their last names as well.   We then had breakfast, and then focused on working together, sensory and shapes. 


                 M- Can you help me make one? I- Yes, I can come help.
     K- Look at my squares.  I'm lining them up. 



Floam Sculptures





playdough sculptures 

















The three that worked on this, worked a long time creating a small world.  There are mountains, an ocean and a city.  Feel free to ask them all about it. 



MUD SEASON
Unfortunately with the warm weather, comes mud.  As some point the playscape will dry out and the forest will as well. Until then we just need to embrace the season and get a little muddy. 


                                 

                                 



                                 

 

                          

Sorry about the boots.  Some of them are very muddy.

*Be Happy- Be Kind- Be Safe*






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST BLOG!!!

Last Forest Day as an Acorn!!! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak.-"John Winger