Monday, February 8, 2021

Cold Weather Monday


Check Brightwheel for important information about Summer programming!!

Today we started off the day an inspiration video from the Kid President.  We then read a new book about  Birds and their houses. Where and how they live, since we are talking about habitats I thought it would inspire our habitat study.


                          Here a friend is working on a habitat for the frogs inside the sensory bin. " I made them a house under the leaves. "
                                                               A little fine motor hard a work.
Life skills of scoop and pour- it also helps to have a sensory outlet, when we can not go outside because of the cold weather. 
                           The boys created a game out of chips, cards and plastic colored discs. 
                                     Hard a work! Can you see all the work stations they created?

                                                        *Be Happy- Be kind- Be Safe*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST BLOG!!!

Last Forest Day as an Acorn!!! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak.-"John Winger