I've noticed lots of friends making beautiful artwork at home, and doing such a great job practicing letters, colors, and numbers! Today I busted out the sidewalk chalk myself and made some letters and shapes. :) Have a great day-- can't wait to talk to you soon!
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Sidewalk Sunshine
Happy Wednesday, Acorns! It was so good to be able to see you and talk to you yesterday! Truly the highlight of my week. If you have signed up for an individual zoom session, we are looking forward to chatting more with you next week! Also, thank you for continuing to add to the shared photo album. I love seeing the fun things you've been doing.
I've noticed lots of friends making beautiful artwork at home, and doing such a great job practicing letters, colors, and numbers! Today I busted out the sidewalk chalk myself and made some letters and shapes. :) Have a great day-- can't wait to talk to you soon!
I've noticed lots of friends making beautiful artwork at home, and doing such a great job practicing letters, colors, and numbers! Today I busted out the sidewalk chalk myself and made some letters and shapes. :) Have a great day-- can't wait to talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today for walking Wednesday we walked over to see the train. Quickly a train came from the left side that seemed to be carrying coal. It was...
-
Acorns love going to the forest! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak."- John Winger
No comments:
Post a Comment