I am still loving everyone's pictures of your day to day activities. I have seen so many friends being great helpers in the kitchen! Cookies, cupcakes, breads, and all kinds of goodies-- I am impressed! I am sloooowly becoming a baker, and I have been wanting to tackle bread baking but it is a daunting task! My mother-in-law recently passed on an old bread machine to me, and it has gotten lots of use during this stay-at-home period. Hopefully someday I can perform all the steps myself manually, but for now, feel free to watch as I measure and pour! Once again, please ignore the amateur camera skills and my dog drinking water at an incredible volume in the background (seriously, she might be the loudest drinker on earth... what is up with that?) and feel free to share any of your best bread-baking tips. ;) Have a great day!
In honor of Celebratng the Week of the Yound Child, Ms, Katie is going to play a song for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment