Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tour of my home....

Today, I decided it might be nice if you could see where I am spending all my time.  I have taken you on a tour of our house, and you get to meet my dogs.  My husband did not want to be apart of the video, so you do not get to see him....but that's ok, he is working.

You all should have received our first weekly plan through GOLD. As it was explained to me, you can see all the activities, and pick the ones you would like to do in your home.  When we are at school, we would spend a week on four or five of these activities! So, take your time and dig in. We love seeing all of you on the shared photo album through google. Please keep posting and communicating with us. We miss you!

Now the tour....




intro



tour

Be well.



One more thing..... Over Spring Break, Carrie was able to get into the classroom and grab a few things.  I frantically texted her to grab B's Acorn in the jar on the window sill. 
We have had blog posts about this acorn before. We just wanted everyone to know that it is sitting in my window in my kitchen.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST BLOG!!!

Last Forest Day as an Acorn!!! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak.-"John Winger