Thursday, April 5, 2018

Forest Day

HELLO SUN!!!!!

CI- sang Mr. Sun, Sun Mr. Golden Sun, Please shine down on me......
 We are picking up every teeny tiny stick we can find.....
 Our goal at the forest was to see if our gift was still there......
 We found acorn caps for our Acorn Basket for Trivia Night.



 J-" I found a magic bean"

 "I a bear"


 Acorns sitting at the fishing hole....




 Hard at work building a camp fire.



 Here we are discussing where to put the new gift. We looked everywhere and could not find it. The children decided to put the gift in a secret spot.....

 They started looking for holes it would fit in....

They found a hole in a large stump, and dropped it in the stump.  I am sure that NO one will be able to retrieve the gift from inside the stump.

 G-pulled some grass so that she could feed the worms.

On a pathway....

"I am the little acorn that becomes the oak."-John Winger

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST BLOG!!!

Last Forest Day as an Acorn!!! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak.-"John Winger