Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Webster Kirkwood Times

Today the Webster Kirkwood Times followed us as we did a gift drop to the city/bi state bus and to Straub's, the mac and cheese store. Mr.Jim was the reporter and he brought his photographer with him.  He asked the children about the gifts and why they wanted to place them in and around the wg. 

While we were out, we were lucky enough to see two trains!!!

 Here they are trying to figure out how to attach the gift to the city bus.

 We waited for our friends to return for dropping off a gift and a TRAIN appeared!!!





 Here we are waiting for friends to  deliver a gift to Straubs.

 Mr. Jim
 Here Mr. Jim is asking T why he wanted to drop a gift off at the city bus.  "I did it"


 After we got back to our school, the children made a few choices and got ready for lunch.






  
It was a very busy day.....

"I am the little acorn that becomes the oak."- John Winger

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST BLOG!!!

Last Forest Day as an Acorn!!! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak.-"John Winger