Monday, January 29, 2018

pathways with the sand, sea and shells


 Earlies today the children started talking about the sea.  So we changed the projection to someone kayaking in the ocean.
 The tree house then became a boat.
 "I am driving the boat."-L
 "When do I get a turn to drive?"-N

 "Look at this one."


 Strengthing our hands and fingers with a little playdough and scissors.

 A pathway with shells.

 A path through the sand.


 Shells lined up from large to small.-R
 A pathway creted with shells in the sand.-M

We are still working on finding the letters in our names in the morning on arrival.  We alternate with finding numbers and counting with one to one ratio.  

"I am the little acorn that becomes the oak."-John Winger

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST BLOG!!!

Last Forest Day as an Acorn!!! "I am the acorn that becomes the oak.-"John Winger